Thursday 24 July 2014

Who am I?

Hi, my name is Jocelyn. I am a wife, mother, sister, daughter and friend.

My husband and I have been happily married for 5 years. During that time we have had our challenges, as we all do! Most of our challenges come from being a Defence family! We've done interstate moves, bush trips and deployments! We have been sooo lucky along the way to make new friends, try new adventures and see new places! Would I say that it's tough? Definitely! But would I change it? Nope! Not in a million years! You see, I am so proud of my husband! Of what he has achieved while serving his country, of what he's done and continues to do! He is an inspiration in many ways! He is a awesome father to our girls and he is a wonderful support to me!

I have 2 beautiful girls! Hayley is 4 and Ruby is nearly 2. They grow up so quick and both, without fail drive me insane at least once each day! They also fill me with happiness! I frequently experience anxiety about whether I am doing this whole parenting gig right!! I  hope and pray that I am and that I give my girls the best foundation possible to lead happy, and HEALTHY lives! To be the best they can be and to achieve whatever they set out to do in life!
And, you know what............. most of the time I think I do an awesome job!!!!!


My Family

And then there is ME! I grew up in a small town in Central West NSW, Yeoval! Heard of it??? I didn't think so. A place you may have heard of though is Dubbo. I went to school in Yeoval, played netball and spent a lot of time being carefree on the farm. We rode our bikes, caught yabbies, swam in the dams, learnt to drive and helped around the farm ALOT!
I am a lover of life and I will make the most of everything that comes my way!!

I hope you enjoy reading about my journey to becoming a Fitness Professional.

Jocelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment